Selecione seu idioma

terça-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2012

The End of the World on December 21 in 2012: Place your bets, missing 48 hours!


Write a bet of 5,000 U.S. dollars, if you believe the world will end on December 21, 2012!


There are only 48 hours to December 21, 2012, The End of the World Day, place your bets!

For a long time I have a dream: to travel the whole of Brazil, performing and filming documentaries on the state of the environment in Brazil!

My project is to make documentaries about Brazilian coast to sea level rise ...

Traveling the Rivers of the Amazon ...

Filming the environmental situation in the Pantanal of Mato Grosso ...

Documenting the consequences of drought in Northeast Brazil ...

But I need financial help to start this project, which could not until now.

After starting with documentaries released, I'm sure that the project is self-sustaining.

I need $ 5 million Americans, or ten thousand Brazilian reais to buy equipment and start driving.

The results will be disseminated daily through YouTube, Twitter, FaceBook and Google.

I'm sure the world will not end within 48 hours and I bet $ 5 million to anyone who believes that is going to end.

The world will not end and I'll have five thousand dollars to start my project.

Even if I'm wrong and the world ends on December 21, 2012, you will not need money because the world over, and I paid the bets in hell where we meet after the End of the World.


Who accepts bets for three good reasons?

Who accepts bets for three good reasons? The world does not end within 48 hours, you will not trim the hell now, and help run my project.


Just make a deposit online at "Banco do Brasil":

Bank of Brazil, (Banco do Brasil)
2920-3 Agency (Agência 2920-3)

Savings Account 21735-2 (Conta Poupança 21735-2)
in the name of RUI SANTOS DE SOUZA

http://dia-da-terra.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-have-dream.html?spref=tw

Earth Day
RUI SANTOS DE SOUZA
Brazil, Curitiba, December 18, 2012 - 16h: 27





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.