Selecione seu idioma

quarta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2011

Santa Claus is not dead, is alive!


Santa Claus was in my house in Curitiba, when I was not home.

He left a panettone, a pitcher with flowers, a sports shirt and a pair of shorts, with my mother, who lives next door.

I can not identify who it was.

Do not let the card, did not identify himself, and I'm surprised.

I have no doubt, was the Santa Claus, Lapland traveled to Curitiba.

The good man or good woman, gave evidence of their existence.

Merry Christmas to Santa Claus, you liked me in surprising ways.

Thank you Santa, you do not know how happy I am, this Christmas.

I'm sorry to be saying that you died.

You are invited back to my house before Christmas, you want to hug and kiss.

After many decades of existence, you make me cry with joy.

RUI SANTOS DE SOUZA
Brazil, Curitiba, December 21, 2011 - 20h: 16

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.