Selecione seu idioma

segunda-feira, 22 de junho de 2020

Open letter to President Trump.

Dear President Trump.

I apply for the grant of American Citizenship, as I am ashamed to be Brazilian.

Brazil is exactly like Venezuela, and it will not change or improve, because we are a country made up of a cowardly people, and the bandits have taken the public administration by storm, and there is no other force capable of ending the bandits who rule the country Parents.

We are exactly like Venezuela.

Brazil is over.

I will hardly go to the United States, because I am poor and have no financial resources, but I want to be an American citizen.

If I had the resources I would go today, but at the age of 70, with no money, just to be proud of being a North American citizen.

Since already grateful and awaiting the granting of my request.

Rui Santos de Souza
Curitiba, Brazil, June 24, 2020
Email: rui.santos@hotmail.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.